Bay of Plenty
Bupa provides 6 care home facilities in the Bay of Plenty region. Choose from below to read more.
- Bupa Accadia Manor is stunning both inside and out, with colourful gardens and elegant furnishings. We’re situated on a quiet, residential street within walking distance of local shops, banks and cafes. Our sheltered, formal courtyard garden is a great place to sit in and relax with friends and family.
- With its stately Tudor-style buildings, Bupa Cedar Manor is hard to miss. Just a short stroll along to the local shops and cafes or down to the park makes it a great place for families to visit.
- Bupa Mary Shapley is located in a peaceful, sunny area of central Whakatane, just a short walk to the local shops and cafes, ideal for family outings. Our gardens are our triumph, having won several awards in the Whakatane Best Garden Competition over the last few years. They are a wonderful place to sit and relax, enjoying the sun, colour and friendship of the other residents.
- Located on the outskirts of Rotorua, Bupa Redwood boasts a lovely outlook with beautiful well-established gardens, including a tranquil water garden with bench seating and a small gazebo for you and your family to enjoy. We’re just a short drive down to the shops or to the beach for a walk in the sea air.
- Situated in a semi-rural setting on the edge of Rotorua, it’s just a short drive from Bupa The Gardens to local shops or down to the Lake. Lots of outside seating is available for you to sit with your family and enjoy the colourful delights of our garden and its tranquil atmosphere.
- Surrounded by park-like grounds and award winning gardens, Bupa Te Puke has a beautiful rural outlook and great indoor/outdoor flow. Close to town, it's just a short drive to local eateries, shops and other amenities.
All our care homes offer a range of activities and entertainment that give the opportunity to keep one busy, time to learn new skills and opportunities to meet and get to know other residents. If you are unsure about what you may require, visit one of our homes today and take a tour with the care home manager.
One way to determine if we have what you need is to book a Book a Bupa Short Stay and spend an afternoon with us or join us for a meal. This will give you an opportunity to meet the staff, socialise with other residents and will give you an idea of what happens on a daily basis at a care home. View our sites below to book a time to visit. Read more about Bupa Short Stay.
Back to top