Cedar Manor is a welcoming, modern retirement village offering you independence, community and freedom. With independent units, apartments and studio apartments, and elegant community facilities for you to enjoy, Cedar Manor is the place to get the most out of life.
All villas contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening and much more. View our upcoming events.
You can find us in the Avenues in Tauranga, close to all amenities, within walking distance of Memorial Park.
Bupa Cedar Manor Care Home is located on-site and offers rest home, hospital, and dementia care. As a Bupa village resident, you’ll have priority access subject to availability.
To view the latest ORA and Disclosure statement for this village, please visit the Companies Office website and then click on Other Registers Search and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours