Located in Riverton, Bupa Longwood Retirement Village is situated in a beautiful coastal area of Southland. We have the best of both worlds; a peaceful, rural outlook, while it's also just a short drive to the beach and the local shops. Plus, the city of Invercargill is a 45min drive away.
Our country retirement village in this coastal town is the perfect place to retire if you're looking for somewhere relaxing and tranquil. Plus, our Bupa Care Home is located next door - Bupa Longwood Care Home.
All villas contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes, and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
- Double glazed windows
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening, and much more. View our upcoming events.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Resthome care
- Hospital care
- Bupa Short Stay services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours