Accadia is a welcoming, modern retirement village offering you independence, community and freedom. With 13 cosy villas, 20 modern apartments and elegant community facilities, Accadia is the place to get the most out of life!
Apartments and villas may contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Quality light fittings, drapes and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
As well as a strong sense of community, our residents enjoy long term support, thanks to the future care options at the Bupa Accadia Manor Rest Home next door.
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening and much more. View our upcoming events.
You can find us in Tauranga, close to all amenities, in an attractive setting which overlooks the estuary and Mount Maunganui.
We would be delighted to have the opportunity to talk with you about our village. Please phone Jan Davies, our village manager, on (07) 927 7303 or 027 687 6914 or feel free to drop in at any time.
To view the latest ORA and Disclosure statement for this village, please visit the Companies Office website and then click on Other Registers Search and follow the on-screen instructions.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Resthome care
- Bupa Short Stay services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours