Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village is a hidden gem in Albany, Auckland. Conveniently located close to shops and cafes, our village offers 71 stylish one and two bedroom apartments. Plus community facilities such as an indoor heated pool, gym, library, cinema, and several community lounges.
All apartments contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes, and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
- Double glazed windows
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening, and much more. View our upcoming events.
For your peace of mind, our Bupa Hugh Green Care Home adjoins the village. You can feel secure in the knowledge that the right level of care will always be nearby, should your needs change.
Call Ian Dunthorne, General Manager, on (09) 476 1604 to book a private viewing of our Albany retirement village today.
The Village Coordinator, Keith Thorpe, is available at (09) 476 1604.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Rest Home Care
- Hospital Care
- Dementia Care
- Bupa Short Stay Services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Licence to occupy
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours