Get your girls together for a morning of fashion and fun at Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village. Join us on Tuesday, July 27th at 10.30am for the Sophie Pink fashion show and morning tea.
You'll experience the very best in retirement living at Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village, in one of Auckland's most desirable suburbs – Albany.
With 71 modern one and two bedroom apartments that range in size and affordability, Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village offers a café with delicious food, an indoor swimming pool, library, community garden and gym.
Our Hugh Green residents tell us they love the lifestyle and the opportunity to be themselves. The village is also conveniently close to local shops, GP clinic, restaurants and cafes.
You can be as social or relaxed as you like with happy hour and morning teas in a large village lounge area.
Apartment living means you can lock up and leave with safety, security and peace of mind. Apartment service packages are also available for that added touch of relaxed living.
All apartments offer:
- A well-designed modern kitchen
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes and floor coverings
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Private balcony for entertaining
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
- Double glazed windows
- Fixed weekly fees for life.
Call Helen Watkin, Village Sales Consultant on (09) 558 1148 to book a personal viewing.
Maintenance free and maximum living at Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village in Albany.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Rest Home Care
- Hospital Care
- Dementia Care
- Bupa Short Stay Services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Licence to occupy
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours