Welcome to Bupa Willowbank Retirement Village in Napier
A place to call home, offering you independence in a like-minded community.
The first stage of our brand new village offers a range of one and two-bedroom villas, which are warm, light, and spacious. All our villas are built with high-quality materials, so they look great, are comfortable to live in and are low maintenance.
The Bupa Willowbank Care Home will be built next door, and the opening date is to be confirmed.
To enquire please call: 06-833-7224
Disclaimer: Images used are for representational purposes only. Changes may be made during the development process and plans are subject to change without notice.
All villas contain:
- Modern kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances (hob, oven and dish drawer)
- Comfortable open-plan lounge and dining area
- Bedroom/s with built-in wardrobe
- Tiled bathrooms, shower and heated towel rail
- Linen Cupboard
- Outdoor patio, perfect for enjoying with family and friends
- Outdoor drying court with a planter box
- Landscaped gardens
- Single car garage with laundry area, including a tub
- Mechanical ventilation in villas where required, including heat pump
- Double glazed windows
- LED lighting throughout, with quality carpets and window coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
We are targeting a six-star Homestar build rating, which helps to create more comfortable, efficient and healthier homes. For further information about what this means visit Homestar.
A temporary community centre will be available in a villa while our community centre is under construction. Our temporary community centre will have the following features:
- Lounge with comfortable seating and Sky TV
- Dining which is set up to enjoy with other residents, family and friends
- Library, which is well stocked with a range of good reads
- Community kitchen to use with other residents
- BBQ area, to enjoy good weather and socialise
- Activities room, with puzzles and other activities