Wattle Downs Retirement Village opened in December 2015. Our affordable homes free you from the ties of the usual home maintenance, saving you time and money.
Our 37 one and two bedroom apartments are built with high-quality materials so you can enjoy a home that looks good and is a pleasure to live in.
All apartments contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
- Double glazed windows
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening and much more. View our upcoming events.
Right next door is Wattle Downs Care Home, providing you with more options, should needs change.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Rest Home Care
- Hospital Care
- Bupa Short Stay Services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours