Settled in the heart of Manurewa, Erin Park offers a lovely balance between independent and community living.
Our quaint little community has 32 one and two bedroom apartments, making it easy to get to know all the neighbours. Our apartments mean you’ll be free from the ties of bothersome chores like mowing the lawn and house maintenance. Allowing you to devote more time to hobbies and socialising.
All apartments contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern appliances
- Quality light fittings, drapes and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
There’s no need to worry if a time comes where your needs change. Help is always close by thanks to the care you can receive next door at Erin Park Care Home. As a resident, you will be given priority access if you require it.
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening and much more. View our upcoming events.
To view the latest ORA and Disclosure statement for this village, please visit the Companies Office website and then click on Other Registers Search and follow the on-screen instructions.
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Rest Home care
- Hospital care
- Bupa Short Stay services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours