Cashmere View offers high quality one and two bedroom apartments surrounded by a beautiful garden setting. Located on tree lined Rose Street, there is simply no need to leave behind your usual way of life with our outstanding facilities and enriching social activities. Should your needs change, our Bupa Cashmere View Care Home is conveniently located right next door.
All apartments and villas contain:
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Quality light fittings, drapes, and floor coverings
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Heat pump/air conditioning unit
- Double glazed windows (for most)
Village life can be fun and active or quiet and relaxing – it's totally up to you. Our range of activities and entertainment events will offer you a chance to mingle with like-minded people. Events can include things like; movie nights, games, high teas, happy hours, gardening and much more. View our upcoming events.
For village enquiries call Rochelle Moore, our Village Manager on 03 373 8591 or 027 663 2806.
- Cottages / Units
Level of care
- Independent Living
- Hospital care
- Specialised dementia care
- Bupa Short Stay services
- Retirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited Village
- Legal Titles of Units
- Occupation Right Agreement
- Statutory Supervisor
- Covenant Trustee Services Ltd
- Pet Policy
- Small pets welcome, with permission from the village manager
- Insurance Policy
- Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
- Village Manager
- Available during business hours