All villas are built with high-quality materials so you will enjoy a home that looks great, is comfortable and is a pleasure to live in. At Greerton Oaks Retirement Village our affordable homes free you from the usual home ties like maintenance, saving you time and money, and making it easy for you to enjoy life to the full. Our village has excellent features, community facilities and services.
- Wellness clinic
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Village transport
- Meal deliveries
- Personal laundry service
- Security patrols
- Cards & board games
- Social outings
- Activities programme
- Shopping trips
At Greerton Oaks and Greerton Gardens Retirement Village, you can enjoy a range of community facilities.
Community lounge: The community lounge is yours to use whenever you choose. It is equipped with comfortable seating, large flat-screen TV and DVD player. The area is large enough for our residents to enjoy a variety of organised functions.
Library: Greerton’s library is well stocked with books, games and puzzles.
Communal kitchen: A fully equipped kitchen is located in the dining room.
Wellness clinic: Bupa offers health monitoring and appropriate professional advice by a Registered Nurse on a regular basis at the Wellness Clinic. This is available to all residents free of charge.
Weekly outings: Bupa provides transportation for weekly supermarket shopping trips. Other outings may attract a small charge.
Additional services: The following additional services are available to you at an extra cost if required. We recommend you discuss your personal needs with the village manager.
- Provision of meals
- Laundry services
- Household cleaning
Activities programme: The village has a busy social calendar for you to enjoy. Social activities include:
- Walking group
- Summer BBQ's
- Happy Hour
- Monthly outings around the Bay
- Diners Club: for food lovers
- Gardening competition
Residents pay a fixed weekly fee, monthly in advance, which is calculated as a proportion of the cost of the village outgoings. This includes:
- Land rates
- Insurance (excluding your own personal belongings)
- Administration and management of the village
- Provision of all utilities, cleaning and servicing of communal areas
- Provision of domestic rubbish removal service
- Exterior maintenance of villas
- Maintenance of village facilities, lawns, gardens, roadways, paths and all common areas
- Provision for long term maintenance
- Exterior window cleaning at least twice a year
- Security patrols
- Weekly transport for shopping
Please refer to the Occupation Right Agreement for full details.