In keeping with our Bupa philosophy, our rehabilitation services are holistic. This means we work alongside you and your family/whanau, empowering you as the architect of your own life. Our skilled teams encourage, support, educate and plan alongside you, helping you to take control of your rehabilitation.
We offer rehabilitation services in 7 locations throughout the North Island:
We focus on rehabilitation goal setting to develop increased independence, improve quality of life and help you re-integrate with your community, where possible.
- To return you to your maximum potential and ultimately back home or into your community, where possible.
- To provide assessment and therapy services in a single seamless rehabilitation process.
- To provide programmes that are goal- and outcome-focused and based on a thorough assessment with specialised therapeutic inputs from our multi-disciplinary clinical teams.
Our on-site facility coordinators ensure the smooth running of your site on a day-to-day basis. Trained rehabilitation coaches provide you with support and supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide individually tailored, long, medium or short-term residential support and/or rehabilitation programmes for people over the age of 18 in the following circumstances:
- Seriously injured people just discharged from hospital with high physical needs.
- Neurological disorders requiring a period of rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic injuries requiring rehabilitation or who are waiting for housing modifications.
- Behavioural problems.
- People who may present with a number of complex medical and physical problems
Our areas of specialty include:
- Active rehabilitation and education.
- Serious injury.
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Dual diagnosis and complex needs.
- Chronic pain and its associated disabling effects.
- Management of challenging behaviour.
- Rehabilitation for personal independence.