At Bupa, we believe it’s a privilege to care for older and vulnerable people in our community. If you feel you could make a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you.
Do you have experience in healthcare/hospitality/cleaning/business administration/cooking/building maintenance?
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We’re proud to care for our residents and want to make sure we choose the right people who will care for them too. Bupa in New Zealand has 48 care homes and 7 rehabilitation sites across New Zealand, helping residents to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Aged care is an essential industry and continues to operate during this Alert Level 4. So if your industry or role has been impacted by COVID-19 and you’d like to help care for your community, apply today.
To apply now, please click here
As one of the team, you’ll have access to:
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career development
- Internal reward and recognition programmes
- Employee led B-fit Health and Wellbeing programme. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefit