All villas are built with high-quality materials so you will enjoy a home that looks great, is comfortable and is a pleasure to live in. At Rahiri Retirement Village our affordable homes free you from the usual home ties like maintenance, saving you time and money, and making it easy for you to enjoy life to the full. Our village has excellent features, community facilities and services.
- Wellness clinic
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Village transport
- Meal deliveries
- House keeping
- Personal laundry service
- Security patrols
- Cards & board games
- Social outings
- Activities programme
- Shopping trips
At Rahiri Retirement Village, you can enjoy a range of community facilities within the main complex.
Library: Rahiri’s library is well stocked with books, games and puzzles.
Indoor bowls: Enjoy a game of bowls with your fellow residents.
Wellness clinic: Bupa offers health monitoring and appropriate professional advice by a Registered Nurse on a regular basis at the Wellness Clinic. This is available to all residents free of charge.
Additional services: The following additional services are available to you at an extra cost, if required. We recommend you discuss your personal needs with the village manager.
• Provision of meals
• Laundry services
• Household cleaning
Activities programme: Rahiri Retirement Village and Care Home have a busy social calendar for you to enjoy. Social activities include:
• Happy hour
• Exercise groups
• Indoor bowls
• Gardening competition
Residents pay a village weekly fee, monthly in advance, which is calculated as a proportion of the cost of the village outgoings. This includes:
- Land rates
- Insurance (excluding your own personal belongings)
- Administration and management of the village
- Provision of all utilities, cleaning and servicing of communal areas
- Provision of domestic rubbish removal service
- Exterior maintenance of villas
- Maintenance of village facilities, lawns, gardens, roadways, paths and all common areas
- Provision for long term maintenance
- Exterior window cleaning at least twice a year
- Security patrols
Please refer to the Occupation Right Agreement for full details.