We know that Bupa’s success story is due to its people. So we believe that it is vital to recruit the right people – those that share our commitment when it comes to taking care of the lives in our hands. Bupa’s culture is about achieving great results by working together with our customers, clients, residents, work colleagues, business partners and stakeholders.
Our purpose of longer, healthier, happier lives is why we exist.
The Bupa Promise - know me and my needs, help steer my decisions, be there when I need you - describes what we aim to deliver for our customers every day.
Our values are fundamental in shaping the way we behave and deliver for our customers and one another. They are: Passionate, Caring, Open, Authentic, Accountable, Courageous and Extraordinary.
- Passionate – full of energy and inspiration. Love what we do and why we do it. Love our customers.
- Caring – big-hearted and compassionate. Treat people with respect and kindness. Everyone and everything matters.
- Open – seek new ideas and other points of view. Share freely. Really listen and understand. Embrace diversity.
- Authentic – true to yourself. Genuine and honest. Say what we mean, mean what we say.
- Accountable – always responsible. Take ownership. Make it happen.
- Courageous – be brave. Dare to try. Speak up.
- Extraordinary – go above and beyond. Be the best we can dream to be. Deliver outstanding results.